Friday, September 1, 2017

Halloween is just around the corner!

I've released two designs for your Halloween stitching pleasure.  I LOVE Halloween . . . almost as much as Christmas!

The First one is "Halloween Cat".  It was originally published in the Fall 2015 issue of Punch Needle and Prim Stitchers Magazine.  As per the publishing contract, I am allowed to release the design for sale a year from publication in the magazine. I actually forgot to release it last year . . . so here you go:
The pattern includes the finishing instructions as shown in the chart pack.

The second one is called "Witching Time Of Night" and is a quote from Shakespeare's Hamlet. I love this fabric from Picture This Plus called Murky . . . it's just perfect. They have several other dark ones that might work equally as well . . . would love to see what other's do with it on different fabrics.

I've got another design in the Fall issue of PNPS Magazine that just came out.  Unfortunately the picture is awfully dark in the magazine and you can't see the colors very well.  I stitched it on "burlap ribbon" with perle cotton.  The colors in it go so well with my decor in the family room that I think I'll leave it hanging on the fireplace year round.


I've got Christmas designs "in the bag" (another one in the PNPS Magazine coming up) and it's now time to stitch the new designs for next year.  Stitching ahead is so hard for me . . . I want to share it right away when I'm done.  Yeah . . . I don't do too well hiding Christmas gifts until Christmas either . . . I get too excited!

Happy Stitching!
~*

2 comments: