Monday, February 11, 2019

Nashville Needlework Market 2019 Reveals

Wow! Where have I been??? Sorry . . . it was not a boring year . . . just busy I guess. I'll get you caught up later . . . but now:

It's almost time for the Nashville Needlework Market! I have 6 new designs to offer at this year's Market. The first two I'll show you will be released to Market participants and will be available to all shops at the close of Market.


First up is "How Great Thou Art". It's always been my favorite Hymn and thought it might be a good reminder of God's greatness in this crazy world we live in. It's stitched on 40 ct. Picture This Plus - Mello (other counts are available) using GA Endive, WDW Plum & WDW Curry threads. It's framed by my wonderful framer and friend Terri at "Carriage House" in Kingsport, TN.

Next is "There's No Place Like Hope" also stitched on 40 ct. PTP - Mello using WDW Brick, GA Grecian Gold, GA Endive & WDW Palomino threads. This one is this year's "Ripple Effect Pattern" in which I donate the profits to the American Cancer Society in my fellow stitcher Meg Ripple's memory.

Can't wait to show you the rest of them this week!  Stay tuned! ! !

~*

1 comment:

  1. Great designs!
    Can't wait to see the rest of them.
    Wishing a safe trip, & productive market time!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete