Sunday, May 25, 2014

Jonesborough Garden Gala

I love garden tours!  This is my 3rd year going to this one and all 3 years this house has been my favorite.  Jonathan and his partner Sherrell have added something new each year and it just gets better and better!  If you've been following my blog over the years, you've seen this garden grow.
 This wind chime has the most beautiful sound!
 I LOVE this variegated leaf "Silver Cloud Redbud" tree!  I WANT ONE!!!
 I think they've added some raised beds this year.
 They now have their own bee hive!
 Still love this weathered shed with all the cute stuff hanging on it.
 Green house envy!
 I don't think this is a working water pump . . . but, so cute!
 Counted 7 chickens in this designer chicken coop.
 Gotta put in a dry creek bed somewhere in my yard . . . LOVE!
 Cute "plate flowers"!
Their front porch is to die for!!!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this place!

The other 7 gardens on this tour were also very nice . . . but, I could live here . . . definitely my taste.

Also on the tour this year were "Storybook Princesses" at various locations.  I caught Cinderella at the Garden Tea asking "Have you seen my movies?" to a young fan.
Too cute!
Gotta get out in my garden today . . . so inspired!
I picked up my framing on Friday and will show it to you this week after I finish the pincushion that goes with it and the photography for the pattern.  Hope to have the pattern ready to send to Hoffman on Tuesday!

Almost forgot!  There were vendors at the Garden Gala and we found the most amazing potting tables!  My friend Kathie and I both bought the only two they had . . . don't you just love it?!
 ~*





3 comments:

  1. So sweet..I love it so much..
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful garden...great idea on the potting table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! I am moving in. I'll take the shed! Heavenly. And what a lovely way to spend my birthday (or, post about it on my birthday, also nice).

    ReplyDelete