Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Mecca For Cross-Stitchers!

Wow . . . took me forever to download my pictures of The Shepherd's Bush Retreat from last October off the ipad and on to the PC so I could post them here . . . well, it didn't actually take 5 months . . . just most of yesterday! You'd think married to an IT guy that I'd know more . . . but . . . alas . . . I don't 🙁  They're done now . . . so . . . here we go!

It's off to Shepherd's Bush in Ogden, UT . . . 
truly Mecca for us cross-stitchers ! ! !

So back in October I arrived in Utah a day early for the festivities since my BFF Jenny moved to Salt Lake City since the last retreat.  We thought we'd beat the crowd going to the shop a day early. . . I don't think that's possible.

You could spend a week in their shop and probably not see it all.  Let's just stroll around . . . try not to drool on your keyboard while you take it all in . . .

Oh go ahead . . . take another look . . . you know you probably missed something!  I'll post more on the actual Retreat later . . . I know your head is spinning ! ! !

~*


2 comments:

  1. I`d love to go there but my friends and hubby want to travel to other places when we go for a visit. Thanks for this peep.:) Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete