Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day

Here's another Market release that's appropriate for Valentines Day.  I married my Valentine in 1986 . . . coming up on 29 years in April and still happy with my choice.
Yes, that's our wedding picture . . . no he's not that much taller than I am . . . we're standing on different steps.

There were several mistakes in this one . . . what is my problem!  I had changed the large letters and taken out a light blue stitch at each corner of the letters . . . didn't like it.  Was going to replace it with the dark blue.  I forgot to do that and took it to my framer.  I wondered before I pick it up if I had ever replaced those stitches . . . nope.  Luckily I don't have glass put in the pieces I take to Market or send to Trunk Shows.  I carefully slid my needle in and very carefully crossed those six corner stitches.  I couldn't leave it . . . I had already printed out all the alphabet sheets that will be enclosed in the pattern so you can personalize it.

I THINK I NEED SOMEONE TO PROOF MY WORK!!!!

See you tomorrow . . .

~*
Someone should have proofed this post too . . . didn't tell you the name of this one!  "Forever and Always" in case you didn't guess.

3 comments:

  1. ahhh my heart just fills with delight at this lovely stitched piece

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect wedding or anniversary sampler! 💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely anniversary sampler! I like the frame molding very much! Happy Valentine's Day!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete